Website Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
ADNOC is a diversified and integrated group of energy companies
Reliability Manager – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Manage, strategize and implement the Reliability management function of ADNOC Refining towards ensuring continuous and reliable asset management strategy in order to achieve and exceed the operational availability targets for all ADNOC Refining Operating Sites, including Pipelines.
Act as the Technical Authority 1 for Reliability, identifying and managing all reliability issues associated with the design, integrity, operations and maintenance of the facilities and which have the potential to impact reliability, including static / rotating equipment hardware and software, process and procedures, operational business systems, verification and assurance and competency.
- Manage with single point of Technical Accountability (TA1), appoint the levels of Technical Authority
(TA2, TA3) with clear delegation of Technical accountability
- Fully guides and support Projects (Major / Minor) and MOC’s through assigned TA-2/3’s
- Leads troubleshooting of equipment recurrent problems and apply suitable Root Cause Analysis (RCA) practices to equipment failure investigations mainly associated to the soundness of the solutions and recommendations proposed as well coordinating with external parties as required.
- Establish the Reliability management strategy and continuous improvement program incorporating ADNOC standards, policies, procedures, specifications, best practices and KPI’s
- Develops, verifies and ensures that critical equipment monitoring activities are identified and effectivelyperformed
- Ensures mechanical integrity by verifying that plant equipment operates within the design envelope and controls such as documented routine monitoring, testing, preventive, predictive and condition based maintenance activities are effective and optimized.
- Tracks and reports relevant Corporate, Divisional and Departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and results are used to identify and further improve.
Direct and Advise on Turnaround Scoping Strategies, execution plans to optimize Operational Risk and Execution cost based on Risk based work selection principles
- Lead various reliability initiatives in order to ensure effective equipment strategies, PM and Prediction maintenance activities and these are continuously optimized
- Coordinates to provide all required Technical and QAQC support for Projects for all asset types associated with the ongoing reliability and life cycle management of equipment
- Manage and govern the Technical Authority structure in the Department and support the Technical Ladder structure for all dependent staff as applicable.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Vice President, Engineering & Technical Services to provide information, analysis, reports and plans, and take directions.
- Daily contacts with Department’s staff, others Head Office and Plants Departments’ Managers for work coordination.
- Regular contacts with all Engineering & Technical Services Division senior staff to coordinate activities related to production, quality control certification, shipping of products, inspection and testing of equipment, process engineering studies and engineering design of capital investment projects.
- Regular contacts with Company’s other Divisions Senior Staff.
- Frequent contacts with PMC, EPC Contractors / consultants, equipment fabricators, OPCO’s and other engineering companies.
- Frequent contacts with Shareholders, ADNOC Group Companies and Gulf Countries Refining and Pipeline Operating Companies.
- Frequent contacts with Processes Licensors, Contractors, Vendors, Engineering & Technologiesproviders and Consultants.
QUALIFICTIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent discipline from a reputed institution.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum 12 Years’ experience in Refining or Petrochemical Industry of which 5 years should have beenin a Managerial position preferably within a multi-discipline environment (i.e. Process Technology, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrument, Civil, Structural and Planning).
- Good knowledge of Oil & Gas Industrial Standards, Codes and Regulations.
- Analytical thinking, time management, multi-tasking and multi-functional skills.
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding of Refinery Operations.
- Business plan preparation and monitoring.
- Strategic thinking.
- Negotiating and Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills.
- Projects management
To apply for this job please visit career22.sapsf.com.