Registered Nurse – Neonatal ICU Job Vacancy | Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Mediclinic Middle East is part of Mediclinic International plc, a London Stock Exchange (LSE)-listed private healthcare group with three operating divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa (South Africa and Namibia) and the United Arab Emirates. Mediclinic International also holds a 29.9% interest in Spire Healthcare Group plc, a LSE-listed and UK-based private healthcare group.
The foundation of Mediclinic International lies in the application of rigorous science to improve the lives of patients, through the use of state-of-the-art treatments and technologies to care for patients in an evidence-based environment.
Mediclinic Middle East operates seven hospitals and 24 clinics with over 950 inpatient beds in the United Arab Emirates.
Recruiter name: Charina Villegas
Reference number: 32701
Mediclinic Al Murjan Hospital | Jeddah | Saudi Arabia
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Provide and coordinate patient-centric and evidence based nursing care by ensuring compliance to ethical and professional standards set by regulatory authorities and the company
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Deliver quality patient care in collaboration with the multi professional team according to set clinical standards and relevant legislation
- Ensure patient safety by identifying, preventing and managing risks in accordance with clinical risk policies, procedures and relevant legislation
- Take active responsibility for positive patient experiences by creating a conducive environment as guided by nursing leadership
- Create and contribute to a learning environment that builds employee competence by actively supervising, mentoring and coaching learners and nursing employees
Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Essential: At least two years in Neonatal ICU
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Basic Arabic language skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of patient safety standards
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
All applicants will be considered, with the understanding that preference will be given to the designated groups in accordance with the KSA Nationalization Program. If you wish to grow with us, apply now and become a part of the Mediclinic Middle East Family.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.