Registered Midwife Job Vacancy | Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Mediclinic Middle East is part of Mediclinic International plc, a London Stock Exchange (LSE)-listed private healthcare group with three operating divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa (South Africa and Namibia) and the United Arab Emirates. Mediclinic International also holds a 29.9% interest in Spire Healthcare Group plc, a LSE-listed and UK-based private healthcare group.
The foundation of Mediclinic International lies in the application of rigorous science to improve the lives of patients, through the use of state-of-the-art treatments and technologies to care for patients in an evidence-based environment.
Mediclinic Middle East operates seven hospitals and 24 clinics with over 950 inpatient beds in the United Arab Emirates.
Recruiter name: Avin Kumar
Reference number: 33469
Workplace Type: On-site
Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital | Abu Dhabi | United Arab Emirates
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Provide and coordinate patient-centric and evidence based midwifery care by ensuring compliance to ethical and professional standards set by regulatory authorities and the company
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Deliver quality care to antenatal, intrapartum, postpartum women and neonates in collaboration with the multi professional team according to set clinical standards and relevant legislation
- Ensure patient safety by identifying, preventing and managing risks in accordance with clinical risk policies, procedures and relevant legislation
- Facilitate positive patient and family experiences by creating a conducive environment as guided by nursing leadership
- Provide accurate and comprehensive records of all nursing interventions according to company standard and legal requirements
- Create and contribute to a learning environment that builds employee competence by actively supervising, mentoring and coaching learners and nursing employees
- Utilise all required stock and equipment efficiently, according to Mediclinic guidelines
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
Desired: valid BLS and NRP certificate
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
All applicants will be considered, with the understanding that preference will be given to the designated groups in accordance with the United Arab Emirates Emiratization Program. If you wish to grow with us, apply now and become a part of the Mediclinic Middle East Family.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.