Website Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim is one of the leading drivers of economic growth and impact in the Middle East and North Africa
R2R Functional Manager Job for Majid Al Futtaim in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
The Functional Consultant (Record to Report) is responsible for end-to-end process definition and maintenance of the record to report module within the SAP S/4HANA implementation project. He/she should seek to drive significant impact and value through data and process driven insights and strategy. He/she should lead the 1ERP solutioning for R2R across Financial Accounting, Intercompany, and Consolidation, depending on project scope and across various stages of the project lifecycle.
We are looking for someone who will help us in the Functional Consultant (Record to Report) role through flourishing in our culture of collaboration, transparency, and trust.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Develop a core global end-to-end process model, using both SAP S4 HANA and the best in industry best practices that will cater for the global MAF
– Demonstrate leadership and guidance within SAP S4/HANA Finance activities
– Be actively involved in 1ERP business development activities to identify and research opportunities
– Build deep understanding of the finance functional areas and ensure alignment with business partners
– Jointly own the KPIs and performance metrics with the business partners
– Develop and communicate delivery goals, strategies, tactics, project plans, timelines, and key performance metrics to reach goals
– Responsible for overall management of end-to-end process of his/her functional services
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
10+ years of experience in Business Analysis and Delivery and/or 5+ years in a senior delivery role; experience with analytics / insights delivery is a plus
– 3-4 end-to-end Finance transformation programs enabled by SAP, with at least one of those utilizing SAP S/4HANA
– Technical know-how of SAP S/4HANA Process Record to Report. SAP certification/s highly preferred
– Extensive experience in SAP S4/HANA Finance Consulting
– Previous consulting experience is a must
– Excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communications skills, capable of developing well-structured communications and presentations, storytelling ability
– Team oriented, goals oriented, and flexible with proven track record in collaborating with multiple stakeholders and driving results, especially via influence management
– Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (business, math, economics, finance, statistics, science, engineering)
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.