Website Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional family business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Product Manager job vacancy for Aftermarket Spare Parts in Al Futtaim Automotive – Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Job Requisition ID: 137721
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
This role supports the management and sourcing of Independent After Market Parts. You will assist to create and update comprehensive industry, competitor and vendor information including, but not limited to, market share, growth projections and market trends. You will maintain up-to-date knowledge of all the IAM parts sources, evaluating their credibility and potential utility and leverage them across the company where appropriate.
Product Manager develops the overall strategy for a product or families of products to achieve assigned goals:
– Product Cycle life manage,
– Coordinates with sales channels to plan supplies
– Vendors management
– Manages USP & marketing, Pricing, catalog, new product
– Leads a team that provides category insights and proposals by analyzing marketing and customer data and monitoring relevant market conditions.
The role interfaces directly across all Al Futtaim Aftersales division channels: Tier2, B2B, AF Body & Paint repair shop, OEMs Al Futtaim dealerships.
What you will do:
– Develop strategic partnerships with Suppliers and Traders for sourcing IAM parts. Negotiate and procure IAM parts at competitive prices to enhance Gross Margin; agree with Material management right plans to optimise parts availability
– Create a group wide strategy to source IAM parts. Collate competition data and market trends from internal and external sources to influence competitive sourcing and strategic business decisions.
– Perform thorough, systemic analysis of key industry trends, current and potential vendors to allow strategic and tactical decision making and sourcing of IAM parts.
– Collate lost sales data from Business Units / MIS team and analyse to identify products and/or parts that potentially could increase company revenue.
– Lead the periodical review and ordering of OES parts by vendor ensuring high service rate by closely monitoring system parameters.
– Ensure stock availability and daily order replenishment to all the Al Futtaim branches through the SAP and Syncron ordering system through collaboration with Inventory team
Required skills and experience to be successful:
– A business or technical degree is preferred.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
– Expert knowledge of direct experience in aftermarket parts sales industry is essential.
– At least 4 years of experience at an Original Equipment supplier or a major IAM vendor
– IAM Parts knowledge & procurement
– Strong data analytical, evaluation and interpretation skills, including business acumen
– Target oriented and drive to exceed demanding challenges
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills able to drive best practices and productivity
– IAM/OEM Parts knowledge & procurement
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.