Patient Experience Coordinator Job Vacancy in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assesses, develops, implements and evaluates service excellence requirements and educational needs hospital-wide, which are sensitive to the multi-cultural patient-base and learning needs of multi-national staff
- Acknowledges the receipt of the complaint and ensure patient satisfaction with outcomes achieved
- Tracks and trends result and collaborates with service line manager
- Evaluates patient experience by randomly contacting patients by phone or physically to ensure their satisfaction
- Monitors patient’s feedback from the Press Ganey Survey’s
- Reinforces best service practices on an on-going basis. Develops and implements new service excellence practices to meet new/growing needs of the organization
- A detailed orientated individual
- Ensures the staff compliance of the grooming standards within the hospital
- Conducts assessments for employees found with severe grooming issues.
- Conducts training and orientation for newly joined staff
- Maps out annual training plans
- Maintains updated records of training programs and materials
- Gathers feedback from trainees after each education session
- Supervises and monitors progress made via training programs
- Prepares weekly/monthly reports
- Develops and promotes a patient experience s consistent with the Hospital’s mission, vision and values
- Fully supports hospital policies and serves as a professional role model for service excellence
- Demonstrates self-direction, creativity and sound judgment applicable to the position description responsibilities
- Maintains open communication with colleagues throughout the hospital
- Demonstrates flexibility with scheduling sessions to meet time constraints / needs of departments within the hospital
- Creates, implements, and ensures organizational adoption of the patient experience program
- Documents and communicates throughout the organization the shared vision for service excellence and patient experience improvements
- Instills in the organization an understanding of the criticality of patient and family experiences to the organization’s strategy and performance (implements Patient/Family Centered Care program.
- Builds a culture of excellence, leading the enhanced customer experience and loyalty across the hospital.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- High School National Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Business Development, Education or related discipline from a recognized educational institute
- Minimum 5 years experience in a customer service related industry
- Experience in mentoring / coaching in a multi-cultural / grooming standard
- Experience working in the private sector, preferably within a hospital or hospitality environment
To apply for this job please visit fa-epvs-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.