The highly skilled contingent workforce in bp play an important role in the organization.
Operations Co – Ordinator – UK
We are looking for a driven operations co-ordinator with a keen eye for data and supply chain to join our team within oil and energy.
What you will do:
• Co-ordinate product line, labelling changes for projects
• Complete assigned stages/activities in product line management like label market review and labelling within agreed SLAs
• Co-ordinate relevant requirements with stakeholders in marketing (where applicable) and other service providers (like labelling artwork agency) to deliver changes
• Supply inputs for process improvement and simplification of activities through digital for activities and processes.
• Own and maintain the label data for the market in Fusion Packs and Labels, including the artwork review process with countries to ensure compliance with local legislation.
• Act as the subject matter expert on labels and recommend the business on all matters regarding labels design, use, efficiency, and capability.
• Support quality-related queries as they relate to packaging and or formulation issues.
• Liaise with operations team and local marketing colleagues when managing change to current processes.
• Support the Marketing Operations Manager in maintain mapping files for big label change projects e.g. MLL, Highlander
• Manage labelling and simplification projects across EMEA working cross functionally across markets.
• Exposure to our business and our organisation to help build your network and learn the business
• Develop and support to grow yourself within the company through monthly reviews, feedback and GROW conversations.
• Take on responsibility of managing your own tasks and projects
What you will have:
· University degree in Marketing, Chemistry OR equivalent
· Ability to work closely with teams at all levels and all functions in the organization
· Ability to manage large throughputs of change and workloads, with experience in a methodical approach using tracking tools or logs to enable successful delivery as well as report progress to stakeholders
· Demonstrated planning and / or performance management ability
· The candidate needs to have an eye for details, to ensure every change is accurate and compliant to internal, and external regulatory standards.
· Knowledge of the current product range is advantageous. Including brand hierarchy, applications, and product performance profiles.
· Ability to hold teams accountable to drive our strategic objectives.
· Project & Relationship Management
To apply for this job please visit bp.talentnet.community.