OPD Clerk / Non UAE Licensed Nurse Job Vacancy | Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Mediclinic Middle East is part of Mediclinic International plc, a London Stock Exchange (LSE)-listed private healthcare group with three operating divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa (South Africa and Namibia) and the United Arab Emirates. Mediclinic International also holds a 29.9% interest in Spire Healthcare Group plc, a LSE-listed and UK-based private healthcare group.
The foundation of Mediclinic International lies in the application of rigorous science to improve the lives of patients, through the use of state-of-the-art treatments and technologies to care for patients in an evidence-based environment.
Mediclinic Middle East operates seven hospitals and 24 clinics with over 950 inpatient beds in the United Arab Emirates.
Recruiter name: Avin Kumar
Reference number: 34127
Workplace Type: On-site
Mediclinic Al Mussafah | Abu Dhabi | United Arab Emirates
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To provide comprehensive and professional administrative support to the Physician Clinics that will enable the nursing and medical employees to focus on quality clinical care
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
1. To provide administration support to Clinic Physicians
2. To provide patient administration support in the Outpatient setting
3. To ensure that clinical and non-clinical stock is sufficient and effectively controlled
4. To actively promote patient satisfaction
5. Ensure that the medical insurance information of patients is up to date and correct
Esential: High School Diploma or equivalent (Grade 12)
Desired: Secretarial Diploma
Essential: At least 1 year experience in an administrative or similar position in a healthcare setting
Desired: Experience in an administrative or similar position in the Healthcare industry
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Basic medical terminology
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications
- Demonstrate knowledge of patient care support procedures
- Insurance claim procedures
- Stock control principles and management
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
All applicants will be considered, with the understanding that preference will be given to the designated groups in accordance with the United Arab Emirates Emiratization Program. If you wish to grow with us, apply now and become a part of the Mediclinic Middle East Family.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.