Offshore Operation Manager Technical & Services Job Vacancy | UAE – Abu Dhabi
|Job Ref No.
|Offshore Operation Manager Technical & Services
||Years of Experience
|| Job Location
||UAE – Abu Dhabi
|| Employment Type
|| Candidate Gender
• Manage Marine Coordinators of Offshore project support for Logistics technical requirements.
• Implement Health, Safety & Environment objectives and monitor achievement of quality objectives and safety targets.
• Ensure compliance of hired vessels’ marine crew with NPCC HSE policy and International Marine Standards.
• Manage conducting suitability surveys for the hired marine vessels to ensure compliance with International Marine Regulations, Flag State Rules and client’s requirements.
• Review and approve Competency Certificates of marine key personnel onboard hired marine vessels to ensure compliance with marine regulations (STCW 1995) and capability of performing the works efficiently and in a safe manner.
• Verify & audit the Marine Management Systems of marine Subcontractors & ensures implementations of the necessary procedures / policies for safe operations and environmental protection.
• Manage marine technical issues related to hired marine spreads during the charter period for self-propelled or non-self-propelled marine unit to ensure that all spread meet the industry guidelines as well as the client specific requirements for offshore projects under the business unit.
• Review and approve the marine logistics management system (MLMS).
• Review and approve the technical evaluation for the proposed marine vessels / barges offered for Business unit offshore projects.
• Review and approve the daily marine movements related to the hired vessels / barges with PMT’s & Offshore operations for proper cost allocation on each project.
• Interface with the Group Corporate relevant departments , for sharing of resources and cost optimization
Bachelor’s degree in Marine.
• 15 years experience in marine operations / offshore industry in GCC.
• Knowledge in:
• International marine standards (IMO Rules & Conventions)
• HSE standards
• Management of marine spreads
• Management of offshore support related to projects marine logistics
• Local and international logistics regulations
• Very good communication skills.
• Supervisory skills
• Computer literate