Website Aster RV Hospital
Medcare brings the world's best healthcare to the you
Nursing Officer job vacancy | Nursing | Aster RV Hospital | India
- Possess the necessary knowledge and skills to provide a high standard of clinical nursing care that meets the patient’s needs within the agreed policies
- Be responsible for the clinical observation and recording of data relating to patients admitted in the ward and ensuring that accurate records of patient care and progress are maintained and reviewed.
- Makes appropriate and safe decisions relating to patient needs and plans, communicating actively with other members of the team whenever appropriate.
- Respects patients’ dignity, wishes and beliefs, involving them in decision making, and obtaining their consent.
- Provides direct nursing care, as necessary; may carry out a variety of treatments and procedures, to assist in the nursing care of patients with various illnesses and other conditions.
- Administers medications, treatments, and assists with examinations and procedures, as necessary.
- Acts as liaison officer between the Nurse Manager and the Staff Nurses . Communicate regularly with staff, patients and their relatives, to promote and maintain understanding and progress and co-operation with treatment.
- Initiate and participate in unit developmental activities and take a proactive role in the implementation of procedures and policies to improve Quality.
- Be aware of the role of audit and research, have the ability to maintain an effective audit trail and work towards continual improvement in quality assurance programme.
- Maintain the safety and protect the confidentiality of patients and families. Ensure that her/his team is aware about the policies and practice the same .
- Makes patient assignments to nurses and other health care staff matching the level of skill with the illness of the patient and distributing the patient care loads as evenly as possible
- Observes staff performance and resolves interpersonal problems among staff.
- Adjusts staff according to changing workloads.
- The post holder will practice with increased professional autonomy and assume greater responsibility for decision making within the clinical setting, supported by protocols and patient group directives.
- Protects staffing needs for oncoming shift.
- Ensures that all her team complies with the policies to render the safe care for our customers and proactively takes steps to ensure the safety of the patient and family in the hospital.
- Maintains up to date registration with the Karnataka Nurses and Midwives Council and work within the Code of Professional Conduct and also she ensures the same for the other RNs.
- Complies with policies and procedures laid down by the Department, and adhere to specific unit policies and guidelines.
- Acts as a role model, manages and supervises staff development in conjunction with agreed learning objectives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
To apply for this job please visit hcdt.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.