Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
National _ Assistant Facility Manager _ MEP _ Outsourced Job Vacancy | Egypt
Job Requisition ID: 151976
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
To assume responsibility for and ensure the efficient operation of all Engineering services and MEP service provider contract management, ensuring that all assets are maintained well and various operational costs are budgeted annually for Cairo Festival City Mall (CFCM). As an Assistant Facilities Manager, you would support the efficient maintenance of all Facilities cost-effectively and implement the Facilities Management Norms set by the team in Cairo.
What you will do
- Responsible for preparing scope of works, bill of quantities, drafting AMC contracts in compliance with assets and business needs along with establishing SLAs and KPIs of the outsourced contractors and tracking performance Levels Of the contractor providing facilities services against set KPIs and SLAs by routinely assessing performance against a checklist, identifying defaults or shortcomings in service levels, and based on same prepare necessary report for management.
Supply Chain Management:
- Manage sub-contractors, consumables, and equipment daily.
- Responsible for implementation and monitoring of sub-contractor performance. Inventory management of CFCM-owned spares.
- Ensure best value management techniques within contracts. Development of contract delivery strategy, providing demonstrable operational benefits.
- Deal with CAFM, generate reports, review daily operation activities, and cost approvals, and all tasks (Preventive, corrective, and reactive).
- Negotiates and recommends procurement of capital equipment according to the operations need. Ensuring new assets being brought into operations are entered into pre-planned maintenance programs and subject to QA procedures.
- Responsible for management of the outsourced contractors, selection, training review/development, and succession planning as required.
- Prepare routine and ad hoc reports, to keep the management informed about all issues relating to the operations of the mall and take necessary action thereof. Prepare monthly financial analysis for operations for the Retail Operation monthly report.
- Drive improvement in water and electricity saving initiatives.
Required Skills to be Successful
About the Team
The FM team is a group of highly motivated, collaborative, and fun, retail professionals across Egypt, looking to add an Assistant Manager to the department.
What equips you for the role
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in electrical, (Low & Medium voltage), mechanical, HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire systems within a shopping mall, retail, or any related industry.
- Expertise in conducting a full tendering process to evaluate quotes on Hard/Soft services.
- Excellent command of both English & Arabic Languages.
- Familiarity with HSE Systems and experience in MOI.
About Al-Futtaim Malls
Al-Futtaim Malls provides development and asset management expertise, specializing in building retail-led super-regional malls in prime locations across MENA and beyond. With a proven track record of creating both sustainable revenue growth and value enhancement for tenants, Al-Futtaim Malls delivers exceptional experiences and exciting shopping environments for customers.
Part of the Al-Futtaim Group, Al-Futtaim Malls’ leadership team brings more than 30 years of experience and a deep understanding and knowledge of the retail sector, both from a shopper’s point of view and as curators of space or landlords to other brands. The company has a directly managed portfolio including over 9 million sqft of retail space across four malls in the MENA region and two under development. Malls under the Al-Futtaim Malls portfolio include Dubai Festival City Mall and Festival Plaza in the UAE, Cairo Festival City Mall in Egypt, Doha Festival City in Qatar, and Zenata Mall, in Morocco.
Leveraging on the expertise of its parent company, Al-Futtaim Malls established PLEX Management Services offering a full array of services including asset management and development, leasing, and brand experience expertise to shopping mall landlords and retail organizations globally. Implementing global best practices and deploying Al-Futtaim Mall’s deep understanding of mall management and retail dynamics, PLEX promises to deliver continuous growth and long-term value for its partners.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.