Amentum is a premier global government and private-sector partner whose experience, passion and purpose drive mission success
Munitions Operations Supervisor job vacancy in United Arab Emirates
Req ID: 40051
The Munitions Operations Supervisor manages, supervises, and performs all munitions accountability, inventory actions to include historical records in accordance with AFMAN 21-200, 21-201 and T.O 11A-1-10 and other applicable tech data. Operates and supervises the use of the Theater Integrated Combat Munitions System (TICMS). Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Consistently observes and enforces all USAF and host nation explosives safety, AFOSH, and security standards during all explosives and non-explosives operations in assigned sites and temporary duty locations.
- Takes necessary control and timely response actions during emergency events.
- Uses TICMS to the maximum extent possible and reports system discrepancies as required.
- Manages the Accountability and Inspection Elements for the site DoDAAC.
- Monitors the training of department personnel in the use of TICMS.
- Checks the daily connectivity to TICMS and takes appropriate action to correct problems.
- Conducts all munitions work according to established quality processes, identifying potential problems and recommending solutions.
- Completes all accountability and historical documentation actions in a timely manner.
- Works closely with department personnel to resolve any serviceability and accountability issues noted during the inspection processes; informs the Superintendents of all problems.
- Advises the Munitions Accountability Manager (MAM), Munitions Superintendent and AFCENT/DET 6 MASO and/or MASO representatives of any potential problems.
- Acts as the focal point for processing and filing accountable/audit-able documents.
- Conducts warehouse inventories and advises the Superintendent about any discrepancies.
- Manages the ADR process to ensure appropriate actions are taken on all assets.
- Reconciles the ADR file against TICMS records monthly to ensure ADR documentation accurately reflects TICMS information; documents results and briefs MASO on findings and corrections.
- Assists in developing the master inspection schedule and in monitoring shelf service life to ensure disposition actions are initiated for all affected assets.
- Provides inputs to the Superintendent for the monthly periodic inspection schedule.
- Monitors components required for munitions TCTO’s and follows up as required.
- Monitors the AWM and AWP actions affecting the serviceability of the stockpile.
- Ensures munitions shipments are booked through Freight and tracks departure status.
- Works necessary hours, to include stand-by duties, to support mission requirements during peacetime and combat contingencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
- Must have intermediate knowledge of the USAF Supply and Tech Order systems or US service equivalent.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- May be required to operate material handling equipment.
- Must possess a valid home country driver’s license and ability to obtain host nation driver’s license.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a minimum of eight years of experience with Military Munitions.
- Must have a minimum of five years of experience in Munitions Operations or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of two years Munitions Operations Supervisor experience or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of one year custody account/document control experience.
- Must have a minimum of one year combined experience with inspection, storage, and munitions maintenance.
- Must not have been convicted of a Domestic Violence charge (Lautenberg Amendment compliance).
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a US Secret Security Clearance.
- Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Must have normal color perception and depth of vision.
- Preferred prior USAF MASO experience.
- Preferred prior USAF MAJCOM Staff experience.
- Preferred CCAF degree in Munitions Management.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit careers-amentum.icims.com.