Website Via Medica
Via Medica supports government and private sector’s healthcare projects
Medical Assistant Female job vacancy in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Via Medica was founded in 2011 in Washington, DC and expanded to UAE in 2013. Since that time Via Medica has become one of the most counted on Healthcare providers in the Region and we continue to expand with offices and projects simultaneously occurring in 5 continents. We employ a carefully selected team of experts, distributed across the sub-sectors of the market and geographic allocations.
Each team is concerned with the analytical design and implementation of extensive Healthcare solutions for our clients anywhere and everywhere.
These teams are assisted by the company’s Research and Development Specialists with their business, technical, and ethnic backgrounds to ensure efficient and optimum performance across all our divisions.
Via Medica supports government and private sector’s healthcare projects through a wide array of medical services. We offer customized solutions to meet your company’s complex goals and technical requirements complying to your industry sector’s healthcare standards.
Via Medica’s Last Mile offers Governments, Corporate Partners and NGO’s an in-country partner that handles in-country logistics, field hospitals/clinics and administration of vaccinations.
Our teams of highly-qualiﬁed and well-trained medical specialists are ready to assist you with the most effective and cost-efﬁcient solution that ﬁts your core requirements.
Via Medica International Healthcare LLC is looking for a Medical Assistant (with a home country license) for one of our projects in the Emirate of Dubai, UAE.
- The Nurse will travel to patients’ homes and managing their care plans according to physicians’ instructions.
- Administers medication and insulin, and completes blood pressure, glucose, urine, and stool tests.
- Inspects wounds, changing dressings, and handling personal grooming and hygiene.
- Testing for muscle weakness, bedsores, and any signs of infection.
- Listening to the concerns of family members and answering their questions.
- Educating caregivers and family on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
- Providing suggestions for improved healthcare to physicians and family members of the patient.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- With Home country License
- Excellent observational and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to follow instructions but also to act independently if necessary.
- Active listening skills and empathy.
- Can join immediately
- physical and mental strength.
To apply for this job please visit www.spreeshops.com.