Website Fahrner Asphalt Sealers
The foundation of our business is our employees and their diverse backgrounds, experience, and education.
Mechanic Fahrner Asphalt Sealers – USA
Fahrner Asphalt Sealers, headquartered in Plover, WI and established in 1979, is a family-owned paving maintenance contractor, specializing in highway, heavy civil and industrial projects throughout the United States. The foundation of our business is our employees and their diverse backgrounds, experience, and education. Our entrepreneurial culture thrives on this diverse mix of abilities – allowing us to create innovative solutions while opening doors in new and emerging markets. We want everyone on our tight-knit team to play an active role in growing our business, and we encourage our team members to share their ideas and help shape our future. While we strive to be the best, we do it with an attitude that is humble, accessible, and down-to-earth. We do not ask you to “fit in” to our culture. We invite you to add to it. Our reputation for ethical behavior enables us to attract and retain the best talent and loyal customers.
Under the direction of the Manager, mechanics will be responsible for maintenance, modifications and repairs of company equipment and machinery including trucks, trailers, small engines, and heavy equipment.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Opportunity for advancement
- Training programs include but not limited to welding, CDL, Factory OEM, and specialized equipment
- Paid uniforms including annual boot allowance
- Day shift – full-time year round
- Winter months – 4-day work week
- Construction season – average workdays up to 10 hours, overtime, and working occasional Saturdays
- Travel may be required, depending on unique circumstances
- Rewarding and challenging career working with some of the newest technologies in the road maintenance industry
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must provide own tools
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license (A CDL license is preferred)
- Welding, fabricating, hydraulic, and electrical experience preferred
- Ability to follow verbal and written instruction
Competitive wage & retirement program. Year-round health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. Paid time off and holidays available.
EOE, including disability/vets
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at phone: (833) 316-1980
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ourcareerpages.com.