DOGAMÍ is a unique Play-to-earn blockchain game
Marketing Artist Job Vacancy | Paris, France
Discover DOGAMÍ! DOGAMÍ is a unique play-to-earn AR mobile game supported by the Tezos blockchain, where players adopt and raise beautifully-crafted virtual NFT dogs.
DOGAMÍ was created mid 2021 by 4 co-founders and boasts a team of 20+ full-time employees – many of whom have extensive experience in game development. It was listed as one of 15 gaming startups to watch in Europe by Sifted. DOGAMÍ was early advised by The Sandbox Co-founder Sebastien Borget. The company successfully raised 6 million EURO through world-famous investors such as Ubisoft, Animoca Brands, XAnge Ventures.
Each dog has its own specific attributes that evolve in different stages and players can participate in real-time competitions and events. The better you raise your dog, the more you earn! As you train your dog from a puppy to your best friend, each action you choose earns you $DOGA. Furthermore, $DOGA is required to breed new DOGAMÍ, which can be kept or sold to new owners on secondary marketplaces.
Our two first NFT drop of 12,000 dog avatars sold out in just a few hours propelling them to #1 place in terms of volume traded on major Tezos NFT platform ‘Objkt’. Our community on Discord and Twitter already has more than 110,000 members.
The DOGAMÍ team is looking for a serious and motivated Marketing Artist to help us build “The Petaverse”.
Our Marketplace is in early stages of development so your opinions and input will help us shape DOGAMÍ at its core. As a Marketing Artist, you will be responsible for creating high-quality visuals for use in worldwide marketing materials. You will be able to create a wide range of assets on multiple mediums, including but not limited to: social media assets, ad creatives, store metadata, and videos. You must be versatile in working with and manipulating already-created art assets into polished, usable formats across the same wide range of mediums. You will be working directly with the co-founder & Chief Marketing Officer, as well as the Marketing Manager and Head of Growth.
Located in Paris, the start-up atmosphere will make you discover a dynamic work environment. You will have real challenges to take up and your actions will contribute directly to the success of the company. Participate in the development of our company by joining a young, motivated, and passionate team.
Main activities of the position:
- Creating engaging Social Media assets (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Discord…) based on Marketing team & agencies briefs
- Knowing Social Media codes and how to produce top-class assets for high-quality content
- Producing marketing static & videos ads in line with the Artistic Direction and marketing messages
- Mastering gameplay capture, video editing & post-processing
- Benchmarking what competitors are doing to explore new concepts & trends
- Creating high-quality icons, screenshots, app previews, and thumbnails for the stores (Google Play & App Store)
- Optional: Producing posings for dogs (rendering, compositing)
Why join us?
- Epic mission: join an early-stage cryptogame with demonstrated traction and the global ambition to create a category leader
- Impact: By joining our small team, you will be highly impactful from the beginning. We’re looking to hire talented, autonomous people who can bring their expertise to shape the game and company as we grow
- Latest Tech: when you join DOGAMÍ, you’ll be exposed to the newest and most disruptive tech there is
- Opportunity to work with an international team with high technical and artistic backgrounds
- Friendly and informal working environment
- Competitive Salary: a competitive salary package that fit your skills, experiences, and contributions (including performance-based token bonus) and benefits (Swile, Alan, …)
- Tokens: we want all our employees to contribute to the success of DOGAMÍ and we will award $DOGA tokens so you can share in our success as we grow
- Holidays: we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year, in addition to the national holidays (between 7 and 11 days depending on the year)
- Bonding Activities: get to know your colleagues through company events, retreats, and more. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in cryptocurrency, gaming, NFTs, social media, design tools, and applications
- Beautiful and central office in Paris (WeWork St-Lazare) + remote work (WFH) up to 60%
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- You have at least two years of experience as a Marketing Artist in the video game industry, cinema, entertainment, or in a communication agency.
- Knowledge of the Adobe license
- Knowledge of a rendering soft
- Experience with a 3D modeling tool is a plus (for our dog posing)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. French is a plus but not mandatory
As a person, you are:
- A team worker eager to learn new things
- Detail-oriented, outgoing, and a good communicator
- Autonomous and proactive
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Interested in the video game industry, NFTs, and crypto
- 1 interview with hiring manager + assignment
- 1 interview with responsible co-founder + another co-founder
- 1 informal interview with 1 other co-founder
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris
- Education Level: No Diploma
- Experience: > 2 years
- Occasional remote authorized
To apply for this job please visit dogami.welcomekit.co.