Manager Project Delivery Job Vacancy | Qatar Airways | Doha, Qatar
About the role:
As a Manager Project Delivery, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:
- Formalizing, devising and outlining the project guidelines based on end user requirements through understanding operational requirements of various QR & HIA and subsidiaries sections, assimilate project requirements from all stakeholders, and translate them to technical parameters that aid consultants to prepare design specifications and standards for the project.
- Managing not only the entire process from tender till award of works but also transfer project schedules to match users expected timelines.
- Planning and delivering project outputs to agreed budget at required level of quality.
- Analyzing, recommending, implementing and resolving by providing solutions to mitigate issues at various stages of the project in consultation with Department Head.
- Managing all phases of the projects ensuring the concept remains consistent with organization objectives by establishing strong communication linkages with all stakeholders and content providers, responsible for preparation of project plans and associated communication documents.
- Being responsible for integration, communication, time, cost variations and risk management of projects.
- Coordinating, preparing, legal and contractual correspondences in consultation with concerned departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent with minimum 10 years of Project Management experience.
- Experience in direct project management capacity and handled several large & medium sized projects
- Knowledge of international standards, recommended practices, national codes specifications and procedures.
Closing Date: 10-11-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.