We offer a broad-range of technical and non-technical career opportunities for experienced professionals that are looking to advance their careers in the energy sector.
Manage and all investment matters within DM&T Directorate and reporting BLOC while overseeing the commercial aspects of strategic initiatives of the Directorate. Manage and control the investment analysis and economic evaluation related to the domestic and international projects and opportunities pertaining to DM&T Directorate. Conduct negotiations related to DM&T investments and support ADNOC management on strategic investment decisions. Ensure compliance of the DM&T business cases in line with Value Assurance Process, Investment Governance Framework (IGF) and Management Investment Committee Guidelines (IC). Develop standardized and consistent comparative mechanisms for project appraisal across the various DM&T businesses. Coordinate with relevant stakeholders (SPC, Finance & Investment and TEO) and ensure alignment on the business case aspects.
- Manage the financial and economic evaluation for all DM&T business including existing DM&T business (ADNOC Group Companies), ADNOC DM&T HQ, and new business opportunities.
- Facilitate all DM&T investment submissions to the ADNOC Management & Investment Committees
- Conduct assessment and evaluation to deliver timely and high-quality business, financial, and economic analysis for the management of existing business, investments under consideration and opportunities, business cases, and studies to support management to make informed investment, commercial, and strategic decisions.
- Manage current and future project appraisal and evaluation processes and assess past investment opportunities in order to manage and rank the DM&T investment portfolio.
- Lead the assurance and compliance of all investments proposals with the investment policies and guidelines of the corporate such as Investments Governance Framework (IGF) or any other applicable policy
- Participate and provide the financial and commercial support to Finance and Investment Directorate on DM&T divestments and Merger and Acquisition (M&A) transactions
- Negotiate the commercial terms on behalf of the DM&T Directorate.
- Support the commercial aspects of strategic initiatives of DM&T Directorate
- Develop standardized and consistent comparative mechanisms for project appraisal across the various DM&T companies.
- Manage and guide the Investments and Economic Analysis team to be highly efficient, effective, and motivated through proper leadership, feedback, continues coaching and training, and recognition.
- Liaise and business-partner with DM&T business units, Finance and Investment Directorate, Legal, The Executive Office, ADNOC Group Companies, and other key Divisions.
- Support portfolio reporting and provide timely information to management.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
- Provide input for preparation of the Function/Division/Department/Section budgets, assist in the implementation of the approved Budget, and work plans to deliver objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Implement approved Function/Division/Department/Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Function/Division/Department/ Section in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with best industry standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures, controls, applicable legislation, and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices.
- Provide inputs to prepare Function/Division/Department/Section MIS and progress reports for Company Management.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Regular work related contacts with all Functional Heads, peer Managers and team members on matters related to DM&T investments and Economic analysis.
- Frequent contacts with other Directorates like Finance, Legal, TEO, etc. on various initiatives.
- Regular contacts with top management of various government agencies in Abu Dhabi as well external parties, such as, SPC, Department of Economic Development, Abu Dhabi Chamber, Gulf Cooperation Council, etc., for discussion and exchange of information / expertise purposes.
- Regular contacts with international shareholders
- Frequent contacts with Consultants, third party service providers and external industry experts on various DM&T initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Management and/or Economics, preferably with an advanced professional degree
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 12 years of experience in oil & gas industries or similar, with at least 6 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities.
- Project Management certifications is preferable.
To apply for this job please visit career22.sapsf.com.