Amentum supports the most critical missions of government and commercial organizations worldwide
Logistics Information Systems (LIS) Operator II job vacancy at Amentum in Kuwait
Req ID: 45264
Amentum has an opening for a Logistics Information System Operator (LIS) in Kuwait.
Under general direction, generates supply/maintenance transaction into the Global Combat Support System – Army (GCSS-A).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs customer service for all GCSS-A related activities in accordance with the GCSS-A End User Manual (EUM).
• Performs and edits according to internal quality control checks during the input of data from source documents.
• Performs duties as the Shop Stock/The Army Maintenance Management System clerk
• Generates GCSS-A reports as required.
• Responsible for maintaining: notifications; work orders; records of services performed; ordering and managing repair parts; dispatching vehicles and equipment; issuing material to work order; returning and recoverable/reparable material to stock; entering time confirmations for work orders; performing the work order completion; and updating the operations status for a piece of equipment.
• Follows up on all weekly transaction reports, weekly form counts and prepares forms to be digitally sent.
• Must perform edits based on FEDLOG codes and classes of supply as required.
• Readiness activities include documentation, records management, reporting and record reconciliation.
• Required to gain access to GCSS-A, IGC, FedMall, LIW and WEBVLIPs for parts and document research.
• Provides logistical support to other operational and support elements as required.
• Provides analysis, technical assistance, by researching repair part availability and expedition as required.
• Conducts and participates in scheduled, unscheduled inventories and surveys.
• Reviews and validates document register reconciliations and submits daily supply activities.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum two (2) years of functional GCSS-A experience is required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
• Possess experience and comprehensive knowledge of governing regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Attention to detail in work flow and filing organization activities.
• Knowledgeable of GCSS-A system reports, how to correct discrepancies
• Must have advanced level of proficiency in the use of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and other related applications
• Must have advanced written and oral communications skills.
• Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work and communicate with others effectively.
Certification & License:
• Tier 1 NACI required for all U.S. Citizens.
• Ability to obtain SAAR approval for NIPR access to USG STAMIS required.
• GCSS-A certification required.
Work Environment, Physical Demands & Mental Demands:
• Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
• Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
• Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
• Must be able up to 50 Lbs.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit careers-amentum.icims.com.