Website Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare.
Learning Architect – Digital Industries Siemens – Malaysia
Req ID: 312909
Siemens Digital Industries Software in Penang is looking for a Learning Architect to join our Global Delivery Network team.
What will you do?
- Supports the design and execution of Enterprise Learning and Adoption programs for Opcenter that enable customers to minimize user adoption risks and to achieve superior adoption of the Digital Enterprise solution.
- Applies Adult Learning strategies and Siemens Learning and Adoption best practices to address the needs of customers user communities.
- Delivering training courses in the scope of Opcenter to internal and external customers.
What are the requirements?
· Open for Malaysian only, willing to be based in Penang, Malaysia.
· Minimum 8+ years of working experience in similar or relevant role.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or other technical discipline.
· Background experience as Trainer from any relevant training industries (academic training or product training) with interest and passion to involve in delivering technical courses.
· Background experience as MOM Solution Architect/Product Architect with interest and passion in teaching.
· Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills are preferred.
· Ability to handhold, resolve errors, queries from the class.
· Able to work with minimum supervision.
· Opcenter solution technical knowledge or experience will be preferred.
· Strong domain knowledge in MOM would be an advantage.
· Good understanding of digital manufacturing IT system concept will be an advantage.
· Willing to learn new things and proven as a fast learner.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.