Junior Secretary Job Vacancy in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Effectively maintain a streamlined flow of all inward and outward communication to ensure optimum functioning of the company.
- Maintain a detailed timeline of employee travel along with the incurred organizational expenses.
- Use a blend of conventional and modern tools for systematic scheduling of appointments and meetings.
- Attend and manage all incoming communications via calls & emails as per the requirements and objectives of the company.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Fluent in portraying an exemplary command of communication skills to exchange accurate information effectively.
- Pleasing personality with good interpersonal relations.
- Thorough knowledge of Office tools like MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other relevant organizational software.
- Ability to understand the existing issues of team members, coming up with practical solutions.
- Certified or professional command of Microsoft products like Teams, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Adept at managing several tasks in a prescribed timeframe using strategic methods and a well-defined timetable.
Experience: 2 – 5 yrs. | Opening: 1
Education: Any Graduation
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
Other Benefits: Visa, Paid Leaves, Medical Insurance, Travel Allowance
Functional Area: Administration
To apply for this job please visit careers.naffco.com.