Enjoy competitive shipping rates and an array of worldwide delivery solutions
Internal Auditor job vacancy in Amman, Jordan
Job ID -4415
- Perform audit tasks as assigned in the engagement scope of work.
- Perform tasks assigned by the Senior Internal Auditor / Internal Audit Manager.
- Complete the documentation of the performed audit in accordance with the methodology and internal audit system.
- Communicate engagement results/findings to the process owners.
- Interact with various levels of management and staff to assess and determine the sufficiency of controls and processes for addressing policy, regulatory or legal requirements.
- Perform transactional testing and evaluation of segments of operational and compliance audits.
- Review and evaluate the system of management controls to assess their adequacy and effectiveness and, where appropriate, draft potential recommendations for improvements.
- Draft reports based on the results of audit testing conducted to be presented to heads of areas audited, ensuring complete and accurate results are reflected.
- Assist the Senior Internal Auditor / Internal Audit Manager with tracking audit issues and recommendations for timely submission and completion.
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- 1 – 2 Years’ Experience.
- Team player
- Excellent command in English
- Excellent communication skills
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.