Dataiku is the world's leading platform for Everyday AI
Implementation Manager Job Vacancy | Netherlands, Amsterdam
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,200 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku is looking for an Implementation Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate is an energetic individual who is passionate about using data science to solve business problems and deploying big data technologies, and who will efficiently help customers drive their projects to get the most out of Dataiku DSS.
As a part of the Customer team, the Implementation Manager is responsible for driving smooth client roll out of our product.
What You’ll Do:
- Effectively project-manage the delivery to our clients of Dataiku’s suite of professional services: such services include assisted software installation, customer training/coaching, and co-development of data science projects with our customers
- Maintain consistent and concise internal communication across multiple teams
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners, both within Dataiku and among our customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the implementation process
- Contribute to the standardization of our implementation processes while Dataiku continues our rapid growth
- Set up our customers for success using Dataiku from day one
Your skilled coordination of their deployment, training, and adoption of best practices will position them to derive the maximum value from the software, contributing to their data-driven operational success.
- Demonstrated project management skills in a complex context including: leadership, communication, customer management
- An interest in staying up to date on the latest techniques surrounding data, big data and data science (Python, R, Scala, Hadoop, Spark, H2O, SQL…)
- You must have a general knowledge and understanding of IT, with a will to learn more
- Experience in enterprise data projects and familiarity with advanced analytics technologies is a plus
- Organized, process-oriented, able to work in autonomy, and resourceful
- Motivation to learn data science and AI concepts and applications. Knowledge of data science is a plus
- Experience providing customer training is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 years + of experience in customer facing and/or project management in a technical context
- Fluent in Dutch and English
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.