HVAC Technician Job Vacancy | Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Under the guidance of Engineering Supervisor and / or the Assistant Director of Engineering and within the limits of the established Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts policies and OSM (Operational Standards Manual), the responsibilities are to provide efficient, personalized, courteous and punctual service and technical skill. To work with a team spirit and to ensure that all hotel guest rooms, other facilities and equipment are working in good condition.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
- Executes all mechanical, electrical and associated work to the highest professional standards for the whole hotel.
- Performs the tasks assigned to him/her and ensures their implementation while working independently.
- Acts on issues and concerns in his activity field immediately.
- Must be able to control the stocks and other items in his workshop and order more as required.
- Abides to the daily task and ensures timely implementation.
- Checks extra needs of a guest.
- Carry out any other reasonable task (which may not be stated here) as requested.
- Shows fullest cooperation and respect within the team and other departments.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Makes oneself thoroughly familiar with the hotel’s emergency procedures and in a state of preparedness for any emergency which may occur.
- Is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for his/her field of responsibility.
- Is aware of the daily hotel activities and has product knowledge of the hotel.
- Perform as per OSM Standards
- To adhere to proper grooming standard at all times.
- To attend training classes as per schedule.
- Able to analyse problems and formulate plans to get work done quickly with a high degree of quality.
Generic Aspects on Hygiene / Personal Safety / Environment/Confidentiality:
- Ensure proper care of all equipment and furniture entrusted for Heartists use.
- Be well-familiar with the hotel’s policies and procedures, well-acquainted with the physical layout of the hotel and its premises and knowledgeable of the hotel’s emergency procedures in regard to fire, medical, bomb threat, black-out and evacuation.
- Knows the safety regulations and ensures their application & ensures the safety of people and property in the hotel.
- Respects and ensures respect of the hotel’s commitments to the “Environment Charter” of Planet 21 program (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc).
- Understands and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Heartists Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Ensure that confidential records and other confidential information are properly safeguarded and are not removed from the office.
- Does not disclose any financial information or any other information of the Accor Hotels.
Our values are our common language, they drive us every day. Embodied in and flowing through our Heartist program, a symbol of our identity and culture, these values are the bedrock that binds us to the Group. They perpetuate and spread -beyond professions, persons, countries and cultures- the sense of hospitality and service, our strength and nourishment of the Group’s success worldwide.
We obsess over our customers. Our guests are the driver of our decisions and our actions. We put them first, we care for them. We go the extra mile for them. We enjoy doing it.
We believe that hospitality has the power to unlock a better tomorrow. We act for good to support & empower the communities in which we live and protect the planet that you visit.
We are connected with the world, and to others. We enjoy the mix of cultures. We are proud of our differences. We put you first and we value you, whoever you are. We care for the planet.
Spirit of Conquest
Our guests are globetrotters, and so are we. We want to be where they want to be. We explore, we initiate, and we develop. We are ambitious for our guests. We make the impossible possible, we have fun doing it.
Hospitality is a team sport, and we’re stronger when we trust and support each other. We believe in natural kindness, respect our differences and value all voices. We work as one team, to say what we do, and do what we say.
We dare to challenge the status quo. We embrace innovation and challenge ourselves to do things better and faster. We take risks, dream the impossible and make it possible.
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.