Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
HS & Facilities Manager Job Vacancy | IKEA CFC | Egypt
Job Requisition ID: 151940
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Ensure SISAN(store in shape as new). Responsible for property management, soft services, Health & safety and all maintenance related works in the store.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Manage hard services by ensuring that the store building and all technical areas of the store are regularly maintained to provide a safe, clean and functional environment:
- Electrical systems.
- Telecommunication system.
- Public address speaker system.
- Fire prevention.
- Fire alarm systems.
- HVAC and air ventilation systems.
- Plumbing and water supply systems.
- Vertical transportation systems.
- BMS system.
- Lighting systems.
- Provide soft services by ensuring the following:
- Cleanliness of stores inside areas and parking and outdoor areas.
- Including the store façade and roof.
- Pest control.
- Deep Cleaning
- Manage maintenance costs and service contracts for all store suppliers
- Manage internal suppliers for cleaning & handle performance management through audits and KPIs
- Ensure a safe store for visitors and customers by maintaining regular audits and KPIs, regular evacuations and action plans.
- Responsible for Crisis management routines and actions
- Have a clear understanding of all facilities management within the store and to be able to react in the event of an emergency i.e. Fire systems, water pumps, sprinkler leaks etc.
- Improve the standards and working methods, reduce costs, etc by having an active role in all external supplier routines
- Ensure that the store duty managers are well trained in the event of a store emergency
- Be the owner of the store duty manager checklist and duty manager routines
- Assist with the store duty manager’s training day.
- Carry out audits and reviews of the duty manager processes; Feedback to the store manager.
- Plan and regularly update the peak day planning file
- Schedule and carry out peak day reviews
- Carry out regular audits on SOPS. Realignment when needed
- Assist the regional and store team plan the yearly business plan and to follow up on where we are and to make recommendations where required.
- Plan and manage all maintenance activities related to civil work, cladding, signage, lighting systems and mechanical work.
- Survey all MEP systems and equipment also validation all system status and readings with original equipment/system parameters at operation and maintenance manuals.
- Ensure all conducted services are aligned with safety, cost and quality at the forefront of each project and contract.
- Ensure all operations department work is completed within agreed timeframes.
- Follow and confirm to HSE policies and standards at all times.
- Manage in-house activities with an over-all responsibility of supervisors and facility management technicians as well as external contractors.
- Evaluate contractor’s work and certify contractor’s invoices for payment.
- Prepare various technical reports and progress review reports.
- Monitor progress of all relevant work through site inspections, followed by documenting minutes of all meetings.
- Provide feedback, report to management with opinions and suggestions on improvement of work with safety, and cost being important considerations.
- Check and approve all drawings and technical material where required and give advice accordingly based on experience, research and expertise.
- Participate in annual budget reviews and setting.
- Participate in the tender preparation and review for all maintenance contracts.
- Plan and forecast various maintenance capital projects and major modification/refurbishment jobs for longevity of equipment.
- Respond and co-operate with any Government requirements associated with sites to achieve the work required. Important to ensure compliance with all government departments.
- Develop & Review HSM SOPs
- Secure materials for Both MEP ordinary maintenance & MEP Tasks
- Secure materials needed for Civil & fixing construction comments
- Arrange to fix & developing weak points on the MEP networks
- Manage utilities to minimize cost of consumptions
- Managing maintenance action plan for all peaks & events
- Perform inspections to make sure that all MEP systems are ready to provide convince environment for our customers
- Managing major tests like generator full load test, blackout test, emergency lights test, fire pumps tests, etc.
- Managing utilities in the store.
- Arranging with external service providers to manage the shutdown plans & developing performance of utilities.
- Performing safety inspection & maintenance inspection and putting action plan to fix all comments.
- Managing spare parts for MEP & civil systems
- Collecting quotations and offers from subcontractors and issuing the comparison sheet to choose the best quality and price.
- Support HSM to keep (SISAN) store is in shape as new in good level.
- Manage development plans for all MEP & Civil works to keep our store controlled and all systems functional
- Manage facilities, hood & grease trap cleaning
- Manage AC set points around the store to achieve both good environment & cost saving
- Monitor and Manage BMS & FAS systems with support of systems suppliers
- Prepare check lists & forms to make sure that all major systems daily inspected and visited
- Ensure proper management of facility management (FM) team to put systems and maintenance works under control and in appropriate order.
- Manage firefighting (FF) systems in the store and in fire pump room with mall team
- Manage all vertical transportation (VT) elevators, escalator and auto-walks systems.
- Manage shutter and slide doors, repairing and maintenance.
- Arrange with mall management for all common systems lighting, BMS, FF…etc.
- To have a succession planning process in place for the CR and operations department
- To be able to work with and lead your team from a daily and strategic planning process
Engineering Bachelor degree [electrical or mechanical]
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- 8 years with similar background
- Must be familiar with chilled water supply system and energy transfer stations (ETS).
- Familiar with mechanical systems specially HVAC system, Firefighting system, Fire suppression system, water supply system, plumbing system, hood systems, ventilation systems, smoke management systems, etc.
- Familiar with electrical systems specially lighting system, power low voltage and medium voltage systems, distribution and panel boards system, fire alarm system, public address system, cable tray system, motor control centers and control equipment, building management system, etc.
- Familiar with OSHA and HSE codes.
- Familiar with local Egyptian codes and international codes (NFPA, IEC, IBC, ASHRE, ASME, IEEE, EN, BS, ISO, etc.).
- Familiar with tendering process including technical and financial data collection, evaluation until finally awarding in addition to Invoicing and LPO issuing
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks: :
- Good knowledge for sustainability needs and development.
- Proficient in using Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM).
- Proficient in using Microsoft office (word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.).
- Proficient in using computer skills.
- Proficient in using Auto Cad.
- Proficient in using data analysis software.
- Good knowledge in using attendance software (Navision) system.
- Proficient in English language.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good leadership skills:
- Active listening.
- The ability to share clear messages and make complex ideas easy to understand for everyone.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- The ability to inspire and convince others.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.