Corporate Function / Support – HR
Job ID: A221688A
Why TikTok TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us Creation is the core of TikTok’s purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible. Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy – a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always. At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That’s how we drive impact – for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve. Join us. About The Team TikTok LIVE team is committed to creating real-time interactive scenes,
As a new form of content, livestream creates value for all parties in the ecology. Livestream provides users with a unique consumption experience and further generalizes content. It is also a new way of employment to provide more direct fan interaction and deepen relationships with authors. It provides healthy and objective revenue to the platform and promotes content exclusivity. It also serves as a “new infrastructure” for the expansion of ecological boundaries.
We are looking for HRBP to join us and build the next highland of the future! The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our TikTok LIVE team, bringing in the industry & technology expert to power the new business growth.
1. Partner with your assigned business unit(s) and ensure a deep understanding of business strategy and implement high-quality HR practices within the team.
2. Consult with line management and provide HR guidance when appropriate, including talent development, performance management, and employee relations.
3. Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions.
4. Manage employee disciplinary issues and provide advice to business leaders on ways to manage each case.
5. Integrate and partner with HR colleagues in the Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, HR operations, and other HR teams to implement solutions.
6. Drive employee engagement agenda for the employees in your business unit(s).
7. Be the ambassador of TikTok organizational culture. Plan and implement organizational cultural activities.
1. 5+ years HR experience, HRBP experience preferred.
2. Experience with performance management, employee relations and data analytics/reporting.
3. Demonstrated project management and change management experience and ability to drive programs independently.
4. Analytical and data management skills with experience translating data into action planning.
5. Interpersonal communication skills and experience building relationships at all levels of the organization.
6. Knowledge and experience in the technology or Internet business preferred.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.