Via Medica International Healthcare
Homecare – Medical Assistant (Female) | Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Via Medica International Healthcare LLC is looking for a Medical Assistant (with a home country license) for one of our projects in the Emirate of Dubai, UAE.
Via Medica supports government and private sector’s healthcare projects through a wide array of medical services. We offer customized solutions to meet your company’s complex goals and technical requirements complying to your industry sector’s healthcare standards.
Via Medica’s Last Mile offers Governments, Corporate Partners and NGO’s an in-country partner that handles in-country logistics, field hospitals/clinics and administration of vaccinations.
Our teams of highly-qualiﬁed and well-trained medical specialists are ready to assist you with the most effective and cost-efﬁcient solution that ﬁts your core requirements.
- The Nurse will travel to patients’ homes and managing their care plans according to physicians’ instructions.
- Administers medication and insulin, and completes blood pressure, glucose, urine, and stool tests.
- Inspects wounds, changing dressings, and handling personal grooming and hygiene.
- Testing for muscle weakness, bedsores, and any signs of infection.
- Listening to the concerns of family members and answering their questions.
- Educating caregivers and family on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
- Providing suggestions for improved healthcare to physicians and family members of the patient.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- With Home country License
- Excellent observational and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to follow instructions but also to act independently if necessary.
- Active listening skills and empathy.
- Can join immediately
- physical and mental strength.
To apply for this job please visit viamedicaintl.applytojob.com.