Health Club Host Job Vacancies RAFFLES LONDON – ROL | London, England, United Kingdom
Come and join us in bringing the Raffles experience to London
The Raffles name is synonymous with luxury, glamour and extraordinary adventure. Raffles London at The OWO on London’s Whitehall, unites the allure and heritage of Raffles with one of the world’s most historic addresses.
This fine Grade II* Edwardian building has been transformed into a spectacular stage for dazzling celebrations; with fine dining, lively bars, the latest in wellness and beauty therapies, the most luxurious suites and rooms, versatile ballroom and event space. Within these much-storied walls, where legendary statesmen and women once shaped the modern world, guests are now invited to discover new and inspiring emotions and connections. At Raffles, you arrive as a guest, leave as a friend and return as family.
An exceptional opportunity presents itself for a Health Club Host to be part of an iconic London Opening.
Reporting into Fitness & Wellness Manager you will be responsible for welcoming all residents, guests and members who enter both the Residences and Hotel gym and pool areas.
Working with the wider spa team to deliver all aspects of the gym and pool service including guest check in, providing guidance on wellbeing services, making bookings, and poolside beverage delivery. The role involves the ability to pre-empt and deliver a luxurious and high-quality level of service whilst managing delivery and service targets.
You will work in close contact with all other hotel departments to ensure a smooth and consistent service, surpassing the guests’ expectations.
Specifically as the Health Club Host:
- Be a host to the residents, guests and members of the spa and health club. This includes greeting them in a friendly, efficient and professional manner, as well as escorting them to the appropriate facilities. This role is also expected to be flexible to support other spa areas when needed.
- Schedule wellbeing services and class bookings and ensure smooth operation of the wellness reception.
- Encourage rebooking’s and upselling.
- Ensure ambience levels, such as lighting, and music are correctly set and maintained and all gym and pool areas are clean and organised.
- Take poolside F&B orders and deliver them.
- Receive and respond to all resident / guest / member concerns, comments or complaints with discretion and urgency.
- Knowledgeable about all aspects of the fitness and wellbeing services, and the facility.
- Maintain confidentiality for all spa and health club residents / guests / members and employees.
- Report any security concerns to the hotel management relating to guest safety.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned including working in a different department, than usually assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Passion for fitness and wellbeing
- Recent experience within luxury wellness or a similar role
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering and offering the best service and experiences possible in any situation
- Proven track record of surprising and delighting guests to provide exceptional service
- Able to work within a team
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Professional and well-groomed
- To be detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently in English, both verbal and written.
What are we offering?
- 23 Days plus Bank Holidays
- You will be offered a competitive salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Worldwide development opportunities across Accor’s extensive brand portfolio
Plus many more benefits
We are Accor. We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are more than 230,000 hospitality experts placing people at the heart of what we do, creating new connections & emotions for our guests, nurturing real passion for service and achievement beyond limits.
We’re so much more than hotels — we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences , whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 40+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups .
Building on the strength of our teams and our strong holistic ecosystem of brands & solutions, we are breaking new ground to shape the hospitality of tomorrow and inspire new ways to experience the world.
Job Start Date : 03/01/2023
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.