Health Care Assistant Job Vacancies | Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Supports the provision of safe, patient and family focused quality care.
- Assists in the daily functioning of the clinic/department in support of patient care while maintaining confidentiality.
- Supports the successful achievements of Clinic Operations strategic goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks ensuring effective functioning of the area
• Performs additional duties as specified by Senior Staff Nurse / Clinic Manager
• Maintains calm disposition in times of crisis, extreme pressure of work
• Demonstrates self-motivation and organization
• Willing to learn and adopt new skills to improve working environment
• Prioritizes workload and completes correspondence in a timely manner
• Ensures safe working environment through strict compliance with Hospital Policy and Procedure regarding safety, infection and security
• Demonstrates skills in assessment of patient, family’s physical and psychological needs
• Demonstrates skill in coordination and planning of care and prioritize care based on individual needs
• Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks
• Performs additional duties as specified by Senior Staff Nurse and/or Clinic Manager
- Minimum if 9 years basic education with 18 months – 2 years Nurse Training, OR minimum of 12 years basic education with 1 year nurse training.
1-2 years nursing assistant experience.
Fluent in English, spoken and written
Arabic speaker desirable.
Heart saver / BCLS
To apply for this job please visit fa-epvs-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.