Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Head Of Internal Audit Job Vacancy | AMW Capital Leasing & Finance PLC | Union Place
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC is a finance company registered under the central bank of Sri Lanka and a subsidiary company of AMW Group which is a leading corporate entity in Sri Lanka and the sole distributor for several world renowned automobiles and related brands, under the umbrella of Al-Futtaim Group, Dubai UAE.
AMW Capital Leasing is spread across the country with a network of 22 branches and is in the process of expanding its network. Our focus is to employ and engage diverse individuals who aspire to grow with us in a financial entity that offers unlimited career potential in a multinational environment
- Minimum five Years (5) of work experience in managing and performing Internal Audits, preferably in an NBFI environment.
- Knowledge of regulatory/compliance requirements applicable for NBFIs, including both statutory (e.g., CBSL, SEC etc.) and standard requirements.
- Knowledge of risks, internal controls and best practices pertaining to NBFIs.
- Member of CA Sri Lanka/ACCA/CIMA. Holding a master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with minimum supervision.
- Willing to travel when required.
- Age below 40 years.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Preparation of risk-based audit plan by considering the risks and consulting relevant stakeholders.
- Timely execution of Internal Audits as per the annual audit plan approved by the Board Audit Committee (BAC).
- Performing audits as well as reviewing the audit work and reports prepared by auditors and provide comments to improve the quality of the deliverable.
- Delivering unplanned audits/special reviews as requested by the BAC within the expected timeline.
- Making suitable recomandations to management to improve the internal control envioronment & regulatory compliance & to ensure value is created through the internal audit process.
- Ensuring that the operations of the Department are aligned to the Audit Charter.
- Ensuring that all finalized audits have gone through the quality assurance process developed within the Audit Management System and promptly marked as “completed”.
- Driving the continuous development process of the Audit staff and the continuous improvement efforts within the Department.
- Representing the Internal Audit Department at the BAC meetings and other management meetings.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.