Website Siemens Healthcare FZ LLC
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare.
Head of Customer Services Business Support Sub-Zone UAE (f/m) – United Arab Emirates
Req ID: : 317461
Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Head of Customer Services Business Support, based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That is why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will achieve highest customer satisfaction within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services.
- You will lead and hold full disciplinary responsibility of a team of highly qualified and motivated customer service professionals.
- You and your team are responsible for Customer Services service sales, service marketing and business development for six countries in GGC as well as supporting many more countries across Middle East and Africa.
- You and your team will support and implement headquarter-driven as well as locally developed Customer Services offerings whilst driving highest customer satisfaction.
- You will support and manage all Customer Services business management processes to drive Customer Services revenue and market growth
- Following local and HQ defined business objectives you will be responsible for achieving planned operating profits
- You will help define and implement service budget planning by including installed base development, contractual and non-contractual services whilst keeping high focus on productivity, efficiency and effectiveness to meet the defined Healthcare target agreements.
- You will cooperate with the other Customer Services functions and follow the implemented and required Service Support Processes.
- You will oversee resource development and execute required manpower planning in the context of growth, automation and productivity gains.
- Externally, you will closely interact with customers and business partners.
- Internally you will closely collaborate with Executive Management, Area Service Managers, Education Managers as well as business administration
Your qualifications and experience
- You have an academic degree in either business, economics, technical or medical subjects and you bring at least 5 or more years of experience in healthcare Customer Services sales, marketing, and business development;
- You have minimum 2 years experience in leadership and People Management with proven outcomes;
- You have customer management skills with proven outcome;
- You have Knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements within service
Your attributes and skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive and focus for results
- Strong customer and business result orientation
- Arabic is a plus
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
We are a medtech leader with a 170 year legacy of first-to-market technologies and innovations. Driven by empowering providers to better help their patients, we’re inspired by the five million people who benefit from our technologies every day. We’re home for those who seek not only career success, but those who also enjoy helping people thrive.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.