Website Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim is one of the leading drivers of economic growth and impact in the Middle East and North Africa
Graphic Designer job vacancy at Majid Al Futtaim | Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Majid Al Futtaim Retail invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for designing and specifying design parameters to assist in create and manage print designs for our marketing needs include managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas.
The role holder is also should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, and techniques. He should also have experience in implementing marketing campaigns., usage of Adobe creative suits (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, …).
This role must have social/digital experience, User experience and KPIs oriented (campaign optimization)
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Conceptualise, design and produce promotional materials to provide the department with necessary visual communications requirements for materials they need to produce
- Develop graphic design in order to integrate it onto the various advertising mediums
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and website
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic
- Take full accountability in adhering to artwork specifications as per suppliers’ guidelines
- Supervise all advertising and digital campaigns, news related to competitor to keep abreast of any developments to act accordingly
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work
- Apply and follow MAFR’s Human Capital corporate policies and relevant procedures and instructions
- Provide training and feedback to direct reportees when required
- Ensure alignment of procedures in accordance with the Delegation of Authority (DOA)
- Assist in monitoring allocated budget to ensure compliance and highlight possible issues
- Provide inputs on cost reduction measures
Qualification, Experience & Skil
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or closely related field
- 4+ years’ experience as a graphic designer (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop,…..), preferably in the retail industry.
- Preferably who have photography skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized with strong multitasking skills
- Good time management skills
- Good problem solving skills
- High attention to detaills
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.