Website Siemens Industry, Inc.
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare.
Global Applications Engineer – Physical Security Digital Services – Siemens United Arab Emirates
Buffalo Grove, United States of America; Germany; Zug, Switzerland; Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Austin, United States of America; Vienna, Austria
Req ID: 317271
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, advise their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What does the Global Applications Engineer – Physical Security Digital Services do, you ask?
The Global Applications Engineer will be responsible will act as a bridge between our Digital Service Portfolio teams, our Digital Service Centers, engineering teams and our customers. The Applications Engineer will be a technical expert in our Physical Security portfolio including partner portfolio. The individual will use input and sales information to design or redesign digital services around the world. The candidate will provide technical support and expertise to our regions.
What you will do:
• Adapt and integrate products to create digital services and achieve customer outcomes
• Provide subject matter and domain expertise
• Provide solution/product documentation (internal and external)
• Coordination with global development teams
• Train Digital Service Centers / regions on new applications, products, tools, and services
• Act as product owner for physical security digital service developments
What you will need:
• A digital and innovative mindset and understanding is required.
• Experience with industry leading physical security software and systems
• Experience with Advanced Analytics in Operational Technology space
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• 7 to 10 years of Application Engineering experience
• Industry certifications preferred (e.g. Physical Security Professional)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience required
Join us! Together we can build a better future for our world.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• Competitive salary based on qualifications
• Health, dental, and vision plans with options
• Matching 401(k)
• Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
• Paid parental leave
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.