Oracle is eager to help you meet your IT needs
GenO Account Cloud Engineer – GenO-ACE-22000A01 – Oracle United Arab Emirates
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
Start your success story with GenO
Are you passionate about changing lives through technology? So are we and we want to get to know the real you, not just your previous work experience. That way you’re free to use every part of what makes you unique to learn, grow, and succeed. In return, we’ll help you find your calling and kick-start an extraordinary career.
Generation Oracle (GenO) is Oracle’s brand new career development initiative, focused on identifying and advancing early-in-career and returnship talent through a tailored Sales, Solution Engineering and Consulting programme. GenO delivers learning, continuous development and clear, accessible career paths whilst offering the opportunity to influence and help steer our business into the future.
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can’t tick every box. However, if you are excited about this opportunity and think you can do most of what we are looking for, then go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need!
Create the future with us
What you’ll do
- In collaboration with the sales teams, the ACE is responsible for the customer lifecycle from project concept to closing the deal. The ACE will pull together the technical activity for the allocated customers.
- In a technical advisory role, learn about Oracle’s Cloud Infrastructure and help customers see how they can use it to solve their business problems or achieve their goals.
- You will work directly with customers and our sales teams and be engaged in our cloud engineering activities, such as:
- Performing solution demonstration & proof of concepts;
- Delivering hands-on workshops;
- Technical due diligence;
- Work with the Cloud Adoption Manager to ensure customer adoption health & customer experience.
- Creating new industry-focused solution innovations.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or up to 4 years’ relevant experience.
- Technical aptitude: You have an interest, understanding and curiosity in cloud technology concepts.
- Communication skills: You have an ability to collaborate and present concepts clearly.
- Drive: You’re a self-starter with a passion for learning new subjects on your own, which you then help evangelize with your peers and community.
- Innovation: You’re open to new ideas and challenges.
- What we’ll give you
- Significant investment in your professional development via training, mentoring and a social network of resources and thought leaders inside Oracle.
- Fun and flexible work for the ideal work-life balance.
- An inspiring, inclusive, and multicultural community that values fresh perspectives.
- A defined career progression based on annual performance and personal development.
- The opportunity to engage with a variety of customers in multiple areas.
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits that will help you do your best work
Detailed description and Job Requirements:
The primary focus of a Sales Consultant (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force
As an Associate Internet Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers via the internet, while ensuring customer satisfaction. Deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate Oracle product*s strengths, relative to competitors. Participate in the design, validation, and presentation of Oracle software solutions.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. 1 year experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Working knowledge of Windows or NT. UNIX knowledge a plus. Will provide supervision of manager or mentor. Bachelor degree or equivalent with 1 – 3 years prior business experience preferred.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
To apply for this job please visit oracle.taleo.net.