Front Office Executive Job Vacancies | Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
To provide a range of reception intake and associated administrative services pertaining to incoming patients. The front office executive will answer and direct incoming calls to appropriate individuals. Perform specified routine procedures such as greeting and referring patients, answering routine/administrative inquiries, and general office support activities as appropriate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greets patients or their families and finds out the nature of their enquiry.
- Provides information to assist patients or refer them to appropriate contact, either in the organization or elsewhere.
- Advocate Patients’ and their families’ rights and responsibilities, confidentiality, information and education.
- Develops and maintains the feedback/complaint procedure for customers to use and receive redressal.
- Communicates all information to Floor Supervisor on daily basis.
- Expedites flow of visitors/patients and ensure that each person receives outstanding customer service by providing a friendly environment.
- Provides Information about medical insurance coverage to patients and check the same diligently before sending the patient to the doctor.
- Investigates patient/visitor concerns and implements appropriate courses of action.
- Keeps accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Perform duties of handling Patient /Telephone/Cash/back office work as specified in the duty roaster.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein as and when assigned by the higher authorities.
- Comply with all OSH and infection control policies, standards and procedures and cooperate with hospital management to comply those requirements
- Work accordance with the documented OSH procedures and instructions, specific responsibilities
- Be familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Notifying OSH Hazards, incidents, Near misses and issues and assistance with the preparation of risk assessments, incident reports
- Comply with Waste management procedures and policies
- Attend applicable OSH/Infection control training programs, mock drills and awareness programs
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems
Qualification, Licensure, Education, Experience, Special Skills:
- Preferably a graduate in any discipline.
- Minimum 1-year experience as a receptionist in a patient focused environment and operation of multi-line switchboard system is preferable. Interest to work in a Hospital related environment.
- Proficient technology application skills; Basic MS Office (Word, Excel, & Power point) MS Outlook & Internet explorer skills.
- Must have an exceptional interpersonal skills, maturity, good judgment and be capable of communicating in a professional manner with diverse range of individuals; superior phone etiquette skills
- Patient focused; service oriented; patient & understanding.
- Efficient organizational skills; ability to handle multiple responsibilities under pressure while maintaining composure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Reliable, punctual, dependable, and responsive.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Arabic language advantageous/desirable but not essential.
To apply for this job please visit eiby.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.