Website Centro Salama
Explore Rotana hotels & resorts across the Middle East, Africa & Turkey
Front Office – Bellboy – Saudi National job vacancies in Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
Centro is a modern, stylish and affordable lifestyle business hotel. Centro Salama, the latest Centro property to open in Jeddah under the ‘Centro by Rotana’ brand, is located in the heart of the city on the popular Al Madina Road, providing convenient access to Jeddah’s main commercial precinct, government offices, leisure attractions and prime shopping districts. Jeddah’s main air hub, King Abdulaziz International Airport, and the famous Jeddah Corniche, are also located a short drive away. With chic looks, modern amenities and unparalleled service standards, Centro is an inspired brand that sets a new benchmark for business and leisure travellers seeking style, sophistication and value for money. Centro is a lifestyle hotel brand that is young and fresh in its approach, original in its presentation, and dynamic in its offerings.
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Front Office professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Bellboy you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Receive guests in a professional and friendly manner, exceeding guest expectation from arrival through to departure
• Maintain effective communication with all related departments to ensure smooth service delivery
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services
• Maintain awareness of guest profile through Opera guest profile system
• Ensure that the guest luggage is carried from arrival point to room and from room to departure point on check out
• Handle all messages, mail and packages for guests and employees, ensuring they are delivered at the appropriate time in a professional manner
• Deliver morning newspapers to rooms
• Deliver guest messages and other deliveries immediately without delay in a professional manner
• Ensure concierge desk and store room is clean tidy and well organized
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a diploma in hospitality or a vocational training in the concierge section within a hotel. Good English communication skills along with strong interpersonal abilities are essentials.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven with a courteous, helpful, proactive and ‘switched on’ personality and a dynamic and approachable character. You must be physically fit, passionate and with a positive attitude, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job
To apply for this job please visit www.rotanacareers.com.