Electrician Job Vacancy – Park Rotana | Abu Dhabi, UAE
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Maintenance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Electrician you are responsible to install, maintain and repair electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures to ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Maintenance of all M&E and HVAC equipment within the hotel complex with special emphasis on health safety
• Maintenance and repair works of all mechanical and electrical heating and ventilation equipment, ensuring the on-going safe and efficient running of the hotel
• Fix mains / domestic single and 3 phase supplied distribution systems and all lighting and in-house power installations / appliances
• Assist with all emergency services, e.g. fire alarms, lighting, batteries and standby power requirements, inclusive of generators
• Control systems to M&E related processes e.g. general equipment, televisions, hair dryers, shavers sockets, etc. and all guest and service lifts
• Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and ensure conformance to building and safety codes
• Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters and test lamps.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally be a qualified Electrician with a diploma in electro-technical services and a basic high school college qualification. You should have a proven knowledge in the operation and electrical maintenance of the equipment. A good command of English and the ability to find fault and rectify systems are essentials.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be self motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events. You are pro-active and reliable and will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
Understanding the Job
Park Rotana is a modern five-star hotel in Abu Dhabi’s dynamic Park Complex, home to Park Arjaan by Rotana, The Residences by Rotana, as well as prestigious media houses, twofour54 and Abu Dhabi Media Zone Authority. Landmark venues and attractions including Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and ADNEC are five minutes by road, while Abu Dhabi International Airport and entertainment destination, Yas Island, are just 15 minutes away. Ideal for business or leisure guests, our 318 rooms and suites are spacious, well-lit and feature contemporary furnishings and design. All rooms boast impressive views of Khalifa Park or Sheikh Zayed Bridge and feature a sofa and walk-in shower, while many offer a work desk and living area for extra comfort and convenience. Our six dining venues offer an eclectic range of cuisine and experiences to suit your taste and occasion, including authentic Asian and Italian dishes at Teatro and hearty British classics at Cooper’s Bar & Restaurant, both award-winning restaurants with expansive outdoor terraces. If you are planning a meeting or event, our 2,326 sqm banquet and function area with smart technology and flexible spaces, including a ballroom will meet your needs. Relax or rejuvenate at Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club, an urban sanctuary where guest wellbeing is our priority. With a fully-equipped gym six treatment rooms, a sauna and steam room and an outdoor pool, you can unwind and recharge during your stay.
To apply for this job please visit www.rotanacareers.com.