Driver Job Vacancy | Ruwais, United Arab Emirates
- Doctors, Staffs and Patients pickup and Drop by driving safely and slowly
- Assisting patients/visitors with directions and other enquiries as needed
- Maintaining pleasant, friendly and professional demeanor with all patients, visitors, Coworkers and clients.
- Works evenings, nights, week-ends and holidays according to the schedule compiled by the head of department.
- Strictly adheres to organization’s regulations and policies especially those related to Infection control, patient safety, EHSMS, DOH, JCI and ISO.
- Supports Continuous Quality Improvement and participates and contributes to all the quality assurance activities of the service.
- Participates and contributes in scheduled in-service training programs, In house Activities and other training programs as requested.
- Exercises effective interpersonal skills in dealings with department staff, associates and Management.
- Maintains confidentiality as per the agreement signed.
- Demonstrates the ability to listen to others in promoting effective communication.
- Develops thorough understanding of policies and procedures of the hospital and demonstrates respect for them.
- Carries out other duties when requested by the Head of department.
- Minimum High School
- Driving history must show a good safety record
- Average command of oral and written English, Arabic desirable but not mandatory.
- Must have valid UAE driving license
- Three or more Years driving experience
- Must be able to read numbers and street signs in both English and Arabic.
To apply for this job please visit eiby.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.