American Hospital is a technologically advanced hospital in Dubai led by world-class medical experts.
Driver / Clerk Job Vacancy in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
POSITION: DRIVER – FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides a quantitative and qualitative work ethic
- Maintains the vehicles to the required standard of maintenance
- Does not abuse or take advantage of sick or personal time
- Demonstrates consistent dependability in all assignments
- Conducts safety checks daily on all vehicles as assigned
- Always complies with the road transport regulations, signage and traffic conditions
- Successfully carries out assigned duties effectively to required quality standard
- Serves as a resource for the implementation of PI/TQM corrective action
- Accountable for follow-up referrals relating to his section
- Ensures that incident reports are complete and communicated to the QI department
- Offers recommendations for change in systems to maximize utilization of personnel and resources
- Monitors reports and statistics for areas of responsibility
- Attends to all emergencies and on call for lab and other runs
- Shows an active awareness of continuing Quality Improvement
- Participates in QI activities
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Trade School and/or High School Graduate
- Valid UAE Driving NO:5 or 6 License
- Knowledge of JCIA standards
- Must have the ability to read and write English
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Driver
American Hospital Dubai is committed to being an employer that helps its people realize their full potential and set benchmarks in medical care excellence. We offer an extremely progressive, nurturing, diversity-rich and inclusive work environment that encourages creativity and innovation to help you achieve the extraordinary.
We believe in supporting you every step of the way because we acknowledge the fundamental truth: each one of us wants to make a difference in the world.
To apply for this job please visit fa-epvs-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.