Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Diagnostic Master Technician Job Vacancy | Toyota & Lexus | Abu Dhabi, AE
Job Requisition ID: 151018
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
We are looking to recruit an experienced Diagnostic Master Technicians to join our Toyota and Lexus Team in Abu Dhabi. As a Master Technician you will deal with the inspection, diagnosing and repair of vehicles using advanced diagnostic tools to identify the source of problems and repair vehicles using Fix it Right process, to provide unique customer experience in order to improve customer retention in compliance with OEM (Toyota Motor Corporation) standards.
What you will do
- Support Technical Advisor in Advance General Repair of Hybrid, Petrol , Diesel and Hydrogen powered vehicles.
- Assist Technical Advisor in capturing data while creating the RSR- Repair Support Request, conducting Quality checks and perform QC & RT when required.
- Create Electronic Warranty Approval Request in Dealer Management System (SAP)
- Carrying out On the Job training to Toyota Technicians and Diagnostic Technicians.
- Proper usage of Special Service Tools and general tools inventory
- Achieve overall productivity target set by management
- Achieve set sold hours target by performing Diagnosis, General Repair, and Periodic Maintenance with Advance General Repair (AGR) and accessories fitment as per repair manual.
- Required skills to be successful
- Manual dexterity, technical, mechanical and advanced computer skills
- Takes ownership in all aspects of their role, working without close supervision and demonstrating effective self-management
- Ability to read and interpret complex documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, repair manuals and Wiring diagrams
- Capability to follow the system of quality control inspection to prevent or correct faulty workmanship which falls below the standard
- Ability to write technical reports on AGR cases after performing diagnosing
- Excellent communication skills.
About the Team
The role will report to the Aftersales Manager and you will be working in a busy workshop environment wherein you will be dealing directly with Service Advisor, Controller, Foreman & co-Technicians in a daily basis.
What equips you for the role
- Diploma Technical certification, ITI (Industrial Training Institute NCVT Certificate) or ITC
- Must be a Toyota Certified Technician
- Achieve Diagnostic Master Technician certification from Automotive Academy
- 5 years’ experience as Diagnostic Technician, preference to retail automotive experience.
- Must have valid UAE driving license
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.