Customer Services Agent German Speaker Job Vacancy | Doha, Qatar
We are looking for Customer Services Agent – German Speaker, with a natural flair of delivering unforgettable service at our Qatar Airways Customer Contact Centre located in Doha, Qatar.
As a Customer Services Agent, you will provide service excellence to Qatar Airways customers through telephone, ensuring that customer satisfaction is optimized in every interaction. Your responsibilities will include making new reservations and changes to existing reservations, quoting the correct fares, rules of carriage, issuance/ re-issuance of tickets, and processing of refunds. In addition, you will support E-commerce and Frequent Flyer Program activities.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Respond to customer queries over the telephone, email, fax, web chat, social media
- Maintain and generate reports as required
- Sell, up-sell and cross-sell Qatar Airways products and services to the customer
- Complete fraud prevention checks
- Make outbound calls to customers to provide information as and when it is required
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- High School Qualification with 1 year of customer service experience
- Having completed IATA or airline Basic Tariff course is preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Bilingual – fluent in English and German language
- Interactive, customer service oriented with warm, cheerful and expressive personality.
- Customer focused and always drives customer satisfaction when responding to customer enquiries and calls.
- Flexible to work on shifts
About Qatar Airways Group:
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination.
Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you have what it takes to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
Closing Date: 14-01-2023
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.