Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
CRM/ loyalty Marketing Executive | Al-Futtaim Digital Retail | Dubai
Job Requisition ID: 146701
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
What you will do:-
Description of Accountability:
- Coordinate promotion plans with all retail brands to drive acquisition and retention, promote upward loyalty, incentivize reward earning and redemption.
- Coordinate and liaise collateral and media briefs, and distribution with creative and media team
- Coordinate on scheduling and deployment of members communications
- Communicate with internal teams and external agencies to ensure all requirements, logistics, procedures and documentations are followed in a timely manner
- Communicate with customers and handles enquiries professionally, and generate feedback on events and promotion to supervisors efficiently
- Assist in collaterals development, reports and analysis of events and promotions.
- Support and assist in planning of loyalty program events and promotions
- Execute the campaigns and events as per marketing calendar in time and within budget
- Support head of marketing and engagement manager in executing CRM and loyalty strategies and tactical plan to increase customer acquisition, retention and satisfaction
- Create awareness of blue loyalty among customers through category specific offers
- Liaising with the where necessary on marketing activities, store openings, PR, research issues, etc. and at the same time maintain good relations whilst ensuring that the company’s own (local) business objectives are met. Timely update Watsons International Planner for marketing activities to ensure visibility on local marketing plans and initiatives. You will also be responsible for maintaining relationships with key partners from Watson’s international markets in order to develop regular channels of communication and shared practices.
Required Skills to be successful:-
- Good project management skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles.
- Up-to-date knowledge of new technologies and ability of applying it to marketing principles and Experience with tools like SalesForce, Emarsys, Braze or Responsys
- Ability to work individually and ability to handle self-driven projects efficiently.
- Conversant with report writing, business procedures and correspondence.
- Time management, fixing priorities, organizing skills, attentiveness, accuracy in performance.
- Statistical knowledge for analysing systems and data
- Effective presentation of information and strong spoken language skills for responding to questions from managers, clients and the general public.
What equips you for the role:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing (Masters Preferred)
- 5-7 years’ experience in CRM and Loyalty program
- Proven ability to achieve goals.
- Thinking and Analytical Skills.
- Business Acumen
- Leadership Skills and Strategic Thinking
- Good communication skills
- Excellent relationship skills
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.