Aramex is an Emirati multinational logistics, courier and package delivery company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Copywriter (English or Arabic) job vacancy in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID -4521
Aramex has rapidly grown into a global brand, recognized for its customized services and innovative products. Listed on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) and based in the UAE, Aramex is centrally located at the crossroads between East and West, which allows us to provide customized logistics solutions anywhere in the world effectively and reach more businesses and consumers regionally and globally.
We are committed to continually enhancing our operations across the region while pursuing opportunities for business growth in emerging markets abroad. This approach is core to the sustainable development of our business and commitment to facilitating wider, global trade in an ever-changing world.
We are a high-performance team that uses data to hyper-focus our creativity on real commercial objectives. We settle for nothing but the best for ourselves, our team, and our brand. We are tactical. We are strategic. We work hard. We make excellence a habit. We get results.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
The Creative Copywriter will…
At Aramex, we believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add to great work. We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to help us elevate that work as our in-house creative copywriter. As a member of the creative team, our copywriter will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. The most successful copywriter will be a quick learner with a versatile writing style.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and industry trends
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging
- The good writing style and good command of both the English and Arabic language.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through the execution of assigned brands
- Research and understand the needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Collaborate with the wider team, from concept development to delivery of the final product
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to the internal team, and to client representative as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this role if you have….
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, Arabic, communications, or related discipline
- Minimum 3-4 years of professional copywriting experience with a solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking ability
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.