Website Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim is one of the leading drivers of economic growth and impact in the Middle East and North Africa
Copy Editor Job for Majid Al Futtaim in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
The purpose of this role is to write high-quality and creative marketing and promotional materials for all brands within LEC across a range of media and formats. You will be responsible for defining brand voice and ensuring that all copy is consistent with this voice as well as defining how the brands communicate across a variety of online and offline channels.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Interpret briefs and develop creative communications for all brands across the region across all marketing channels
- Establish the tone of voice and copy guidelines for all LEC brands
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large-scale and small-scale marketing campaigns (eg. email campaigns, landing pages)
- Draft key messages for every campaign and new concept launch
- Work with the design team to conceptualise and plan artwork, including video, for digital channels
- Manage and draft copy for all email communication and weekly newsletters
- Manage content on LEC websites and blogs across multiple regions using a customised Content Management System
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximise copy’s reach and data-driven marketing to guide all copy decisions
- Support different functions across the department including sales, e-commerce, customer experience, general marketing promotions with content requests
- Brainstorm and collaborate on creative ideas for a variety of marketing campaigns and activations
- Update and maintain a content hub that includes all key messaging, brand narratives, copy guidelines and similar
- Manage deadlines and coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure delivery according to project timelines
- Performs any additional adhoc duties as and when requested by the Line Manager and/or Head of Department
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a communications, journalism, copywriting or content role
- Minimum Qualifications/education
Bachelor’s degree in Journalism/Media/Communications degree
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.