Website Siemens Industrial LLC
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare.
Commercial Intern – Smart Infrastructure Siemens – United Arab Emirates
Req id: 317279
We intelligently connect energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. Harnessing the power of data and technology, we create an ecosystem responding to the needs of people and our planet. We believe in engaging, empowering and caring for each other, providing the best possible places for our employees to grow.
– Collect and analyze financial information
– Support in process streamlining and automation
– Support with monthly financial closing
– Optimizing business processes, development of new methodologies, procedures and tools in the financial field
– Run ad-hoc financial/commercial requests triggered by business
Your Qualifications and Skills:
– Fresh graduate with major in Finance or Accounting
– Good knowledge of IFRS
– Good MS Office skills, SAP knowledge preferred but not must
– Good command of English language
– Active listener, open to give and receive critical feedback and suggest new ideas
– Team player, open to cooperate with multiple stakeholders
– Develop your sound academic knowledge in practice
– Offer view from different perspectives so we learn and grow together
– Show the importance of corporate governance
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Early Professional
Important note: For all job applicants looking to join us, please note Siemens does not ask for fees prior/during/after the application process. We do not ask for banking details or personal financial information in return for the assurance of employment. Similarly, please do not open documents in e-mails that appear to be sent by a Siemens recruiter unless you are sure you are being contacted by one of our professionals for an active application process.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.