Conrad Abu Dhabi
Chief Accountant Job Vacancy | Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
A Chief Accountant assists the Director of Finance and Assistant Director of Finance in the supervision of the Hotel Finance Office, pertaining to all computerized accounting systems, month-end closing reports and general ledger reconciliation.
What will I be doing?
A Chief Accountant assists the Director of Finance and Assistant Director of Finance in the supervision of the Hotel Finance Office, pertaining to all computerized accounting systems, month-end closing reports and general ledger reconciliation. Specifically, a Chief Accountant will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise the daily operations of the accounting team members
- Direct all accounting personnel on the accounting Principles and policies to be followed
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Prepare all General Ledger accounts reconciliation
- Post all required periodic journal entries, including sales, accounts receivable, Accruals and Prepayments
- Prepare monthly financial statement
- Co-ordination with F&B Controls and Stores
- Assist other clerk with their duties as needed
- Control and track inventories of Hotel’s operational departmental budgets
- Perform other tasks as needed and assigned
What are we looking for?
Chief Accountants serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A passion for providing great service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft
- College degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience in Finance field
- At least 2 years’ in a similar position
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day and our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job ID: HOT090F6
To apply for this job please visit hilton.taleo.net.