Our purpose is reimagining energy for people and our planet. We want to help the world reach net zero and improve people’s lives.
Join our Team and advance your career as a
Castrol Egypt Finance Manager
(Egyptian nationalities only)
- Handle the overall finance activities
- Develop a plan for performance management for the business and tracking of the set KPI
- Being a strategic Partner in any future corporate plans i.e. evaluation of any potential investment.
- Providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends in order to assist the leadership team in delivery of plan numbers
- Enhance and/or develop policies and procedures of the organization & supporting Information systems that will improve the overall operation and efficiency.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues.
- Maintaining and management of banking relationship and control over the treasury function.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Build and maintain appropriate internal control environment as well as auditing procedures.
- Being a super user for the companies ERP system and lead any future implementations and improvements.
- Manage the statutory audit
- Ensure compliance with local corporate and tax laws
- Ensure timely filing of all tax returns with the authorities
- Ensuring preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations as per group policies
- Be an active member in the Executive committee meetings
- Lead the learning and development for direct reports.
- Graduated in Accounting or business-related field preferably
- At least 7-8 years with the last 3 years as a Finance Manager leading small or medium sized teams
- A good understanding of financial concepts, controls, and performance management framework
- Willing to learn, with an ambitious and enquiring mind.
- Be able to work under pressure, prioritizing actions, whilst paying attention to detail
- Good social skills, including self-confidence and resilience when required to take care of a pressurized environment.
- Ability to adapt to various situations and understand the problem, evaluate it and make decisions quickly.
- Work well in a small team and have good negotiating skills for contact with third parties
To apply for this job please visit careers.bpglobal.com.