Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Cashier Job Vacancy | AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC | Union Place | Sri Lanka
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC is a finance company registered under the central bank of Sri Lanka and a subsidiary company of AMW Group which is a leading corporate entity in Sri Lanka and the sole distributor for several world renowned automobiles and related brands, under the umbrella of Al-Futtaim Group, Dubai UAE.
AMW Capital Leasing currently comprises of 22 branches and is in the process of expanding its network to serve our customers better
- Successfully completed GCE A/L examination.
- Ability to work as a team, hardworking and work under extreme pressure with minimum supervision.
- Strong understanding of excel and accounting systems.
- Minimum 6 months working experience in similar capacity.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Account for all receipts received, cash, cheques and bank direct deposits, updating all transactions accurately and quickly within the customer accounts in Lease wave.
- Manage and control petty cash payments for the branch, ensuring adherence to AMW Capital Leasing policies and procedures.
- Deposit cash and cheque collection to the AMWCL collection account on time.
- Send PDC receipts to customers on time.
- Ensure timely reimbursement of petty cash float.
- Answer all customer queries related to payments history.
- Prepare cash in hand, cheque in hand, petty cash summary and send to finance division with the line manager approval.
- The role will interact with all customers both face to face and telephone to answer queries and update the customer with details of receipting.
- The role should provide and manage a strong link between the Marketing/ Finance and recoveries teams.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.