We're a health technology company improving people's health and well-being through meaningful innovation
Business Marketing Specialist CT/AMI, APAC – Singapore
Req ID : 445044
Business Marketing Specialist CT/AMI, APAC
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
- Supporting sales teams with background knowledge, market insights, competitive insights, sales techniques, instruments, and tools to support them in maximizing business opportunities.
- A “go to” resource for modality sales specialist and clinical application specialist for (pre)sales support
- Conduct dedicated workshops to enable both direct and indirect sales team.
- Develop and maintain a training program for Channel partners, that identifies and overcomes key roadblocks and sales inhibitors
- Support product presentations, working alongside the marketing team for customer facing events to generate new leads/prospects and lead nurturing
- Regular reports on win/loss analysis, identify root cause and identify how to address these to improve win rate
- Create localized assets and content for the sales teams in close collaboration with Marketing operations
- Close partnership with the service team to ensure high customer satisfaction, long term relationships, and profitability
- Support the APAC team in KOL management and development
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience within the medical devices space in a similar role preferably in the Imaging/CT modality in at least 5 years.
- Extensive CT product knowledge and strong sales skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to embrace and adapt to different cultures
- Proven ability to prioritize efforts and get closure to meet targets.
- Understanding of the Sales process of the local market from engagement to contract signature (RFI, Tender process, timelines to order, contract requirements, close strategy).
- Deep understanding of healthcare needs, pain points, and trends as well as understanding of the market dynamics and competitive landscape, which enables you to have detailed conversations with potential and existing customers as an expert.
- Can-do attitude, creative mindset, searching for solutions rather than bringing issues, strong drive and focus on results, belief that we can win, ability to move or get around barriers to success.
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There’s a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
To apply for this job please visit philips.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.