Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Beauty Advisor Job Vacancy | Watsons The View | Riyadh, SA
Job Requisition ID: 140385
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
The Beauty Advisor is primarily responsible for selling products through courteous, friendly, caring, efficient service and accurate on time execution of merchandise display and promotion. She should exhibit full product knowledge to engage and satisfy customers that will impact sales and ultimately drive business growth.
- Recommends appropriate products and provides information highlighting the Features, Advantages and Benefits to the customers.
- Assists in locating, selecting and purchasing desired products based on preferred brand, variant and colour of the customer.
- Utilizes appropriate selling techniques such as suggestive selling, upselling and cross selling to increase ATV (Average Transaction Value)
- Monitors availability of GOBE products.
- Ensures proper safekeeping of all store merchandise to prevent shoplifting, damages and pilferages.
- Monitors and updates reports on product shelf life.
- Ensures products on display are replenished as needed with complete shelf tag price, price tags.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of the assigned area.
- Complies with all set customer service standards (e.g. Smile and Greet, Offers Basket etc.)
- Attend to all customer queries and needs.
- Resolves customer complaints guided by set customer service standards and within scope of control.
- Prepares and sets up store promotion by utilizing Marketing Collaterals to effectively communicate store promotions
- Weekly monitors price changes and updates shelf / price tags as needed.
- Timely displays all products following set planograms and guidelines for a specified duration.
Education: Bachelor or Master degree would be a plus
Minimum Experience and Knowledge: Min 3 to 5 years of experience in retail and team management
Good knowledge of the fashion/beauty industry and trends Retail operational skills (stock, VM, systems, cash…) Computer skills
Empathy Customer service and results oriented Leadership and problem solving skills
Excellent relationship skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.