Website One&Only Desaru Coast
A leading global developer and operator of destination resorts
Assistant Manager, Guest Service Job Vacancy | One&Only | Desaru, Malaysia
At One&Only, we exist to create joy for our guests through anticipation, creativity, precision, empathy and warmth. We tailor every aspect of our guests’ stay to bring their dreams and desires to life. With an atmosphere that’s chic but wonderfully unstuffy™, and a team who are meticulous but warm, we seek to exceed our guests’ expectations at every possible turn.
Nestled on the south-eastern shoreline of Malaysia, between lush rainforests and South China Sea, One&Only Desaru Coast is a spectacular tropical retreat spread across 128 acres of unspoiled nature and flanked by a secluded 1.5 kilometre stretch of pristine white sands. The warm Malaysian charm is one of our most unique and valued assets. With abundant knowledge and generosity, we anticipate our guest’s every need and surpass expectations. Whether we are designing the perfect family day out or arranging a romantic private dinner, we approach everything with imagination to spark a sense of playfulness, discovery and adventure. This is not simply our job, it’s our passion.
One&Only Desaru Coast is seeking a passionate and dedicated Assistant Manager, Guest Relations to join our team based in Desaru, Johor. This position in only Malaysian national or PR
- Responsible for obtaining tour information regarding places of interests and other similar spots intended for tourists. Provide monthly entertainment and activity information at Concierge Counter for guests and colleagues.
- Maintain logbooks for recording of the daily operations of the Concierge, Transportation and Bell Service. Ensure all activities are properly logged down with clear record.
- Maintain clear, proper and accurate records of all luggage’s kept at concierge storeroom.
- Coordinate with Valet complete all room moves, ensuring all moves are done on time with less disruption and guests are comfortably accommodated.
- Assist with ﬂight confirmations and online check-in.
- Concierges and Butlers to work together to communicate each other about the Guests movements and needs.
- Accomplish all monthly reports as required.
- Monitor Transportation Services to finish all assignments given by management, and to keep proper records of all transportation activities.
- To ensure the guests are provided with an efficient buggy service when attending their activities, restaurants, spa appointments and any other events. Concierge will prompt to pick up their guests and accompany them to the required venue as and when necessary and will also seek for guest satisfaction, after the guest experience.
- Utilize guest proﬁles, correspondence and previous histories to ensure requirements are met, working closely with guest information.
- Review special codes, special packages and special offers mentioned and/ or based on Management discretion, on the guest reservation and action where and when required.
- Managing the closing for overnight for roll over the system.
- Bachelor, Hotel Management, or similar discipline
- At least 2 years’ management experience in similar role managing a team in 5-star luxury hotel environment
- Speaks English fluently (Bilingual skills would be an added plus)
- Experience in Opera PMS, Microsoft Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and Guest management skills, strong business communication skills
- Flexibility with shift patterns to ensure support across operational hours. Flexibility in terms of additional overtime as and when required
Our brand is expanding faster than ever before. We are investing in the growth of our company, and that means we are committed to investing in you. Join a team that is open-hearted, intuitive, generous, and spontaneous in spirit. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.
To apply for this job please visit career22.sapsf.com.